- River Crouch Estuary Aerial sequence of the River Crouch Estuary. Rich with diverse wildlife & popular with walkers.
- Birnbeck Pier Aerial sequence depicting Birnbeck Pier at Weston-super-Mare, built in 1867 and currently derelict.
- River Exe Estuary Aerial sequence depicting the South West Coastal path at Cockle Sands near Lynpstone, East Devon.
- Grand Pier Aerial sequence depicting the Grand Pier at Weston-super-Mare, a popular tourist destination.
- Hawbush Creek Wetlands Aerial sequence depicting the wetlands at Hawbush Creek on the outskirts of an Essex town.
- Birnbeck Pier and Weston-super-Mare Aerial sequence depicting Birnbeck Pier at Weston-super-Mare, built in 1867 and currently derelict.
The age of aerial photography is upon us and is taking digital photography to a new level.
Using the latest aircraft and legendary Hasselblad camera and lens technology to capture stunning "Stills" and "4k Video footage", brings a new dimension to the traditional photo shoot.
A selection of aerial images and video footage are included in the gallery. The full listing can be accessed and purchased using the sales button opposite.
If you are interested in sourcing the footage direct, then please contact me for licensing and pricing.
Photographic Equipment List
Aircraft : DJI Mavic 2 Pro
Camera : Hasselblad L1D-20C
Sensor : 1” CMOS (Effective Pixels: 20 million)
Lens : 35 mm Format Equivalent: 28 mm, Aperture: f/2.8–f/11
Video : 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p
Commission work can be undertaken by email on request.