- Morte Point and Lundy Stock Image ID : 6209
- Rockham Bay and Bull Point Lighthouse Stock Image ID : 6230
- Morte Point from Oreweed Cove Stock Image ID : 6257
- Morte Point from Whiting Cove Stock Image ID : 6267
- Morte Point and Morte Rock Stock Image ID : 6279
- Morte Rock and Rockham and Morte Bay Divide Stock Image ID : 2105
- Morte Point from Windy Cove Stock Image ID : 6334
- Mortehoe and Woolacombe Bay Stock Image ID : 6342
- Sunset over Morte Bay and Baggy Point Stock Image ID : 2057
The South West Coastal Path covers 630 miles of wild and rugged landscape, beginning at Minehead in Somerset and ending at Studland in Dorset. In-between the path follows the North Devon Coast in to Cornwall and then along the beautiful South Devon Jurassic coastline in to Dorset.
This 9 piece image sequence, captured in January 2018 was shortlisted as a semi-finalist in the "Story-telling" category of the SIENA International Photo Awards.
These unique stock images are available to purchase direct. Please email me for pricing, quoting the Stock Image ID and usage requirement. I will then arrange a licence agreement and payment method. Images are distribution direct to you via Dropbox.