- Canoeists on Stone Island Lake and Brownsea Island Stock Image ID : 3447
- View of Sandbanks from Shell Bay Key - Studland Stock Image ID : 3452
- Shell Bay Terminal - Studland Stock Image ID : 3465
- Ferry arriving at Shell Bay Terminal - Studland Stock Image ID : 3477
- South West Coast Path End Stock Image ID : 3439
- Kayaker Shell Bay Beach - Studland Stock Image ID : 3461
- Studland Bay and Old Harry Rocks Stock Image ID : 3515
- Rock formations Swanage Bay Stock Image ID : 3503
- Rock formations Swanage Bay Stock Image ID : 3486
- Kimmeridge Bay- Kimmeridge Stock Image ID : 3547
- SWC Pathway across Hobarrow Bay - Kimmeridge Stock Image ID : 3541
- Brandy Bay - Kimmeridge Stock Image ID : 3527
Studland is a village and civil parish on the Isle of Purbeck in the English county of Dorset. It is famous for its beaches, nature reserve and the landmark "Old Harry Rocks. It is also the end point for the South West Coast Path at the Shell Bay Terminal where the ferry crosses to the rich and famous Sandbanks.
Kimmeridge Bay is a bay on the Isle of Purbeck, a peninsula on the English Channel coast in Dorset and part of the Purbeck Marine Wildlife Reserve.
These unique stock images are available to purchase direct. Please email me for pricing, quoting the Stock Image ID and usage requirement. I will then arrange a licence agreement and payment method. Images are distribution direct to you via Dropbox.