- Golden Eagle (Aquila chrysaetos) A golden eagle takes to the air in a forest setting.
- Wild Robin (Erithacus rubecula) A wild robin peers down intently in the hope of a meal.
- Barn Owl (Tyto alba) A beautiful barn owl in flight with wings and talons extended.
- Wild Mute Swan (Cygnus olor) A wild mute swan glides gracefully across the calm river water.
- Northern Goshawk (Accipiter gentilis) A goshawk prepares to land on a wooden tree stump with talons extended.
- Golden Eagle (Aquila chrysaetos) A golden eagle banks sharply in flight, skimming the rocky outcrop in the background.
- Kingfisher (Alcedines) A beautiful kingfisher taking flight at the waters edge.
- Western Siberian Eagle Owl (Bubo bubo) The piercing eyes of a Western Siberian Eagle Owl focuses on its target.
- Raven (Corvus corax) A black Raven flares it wings and tail feathers as it is about to land.
Birds in flight covers a wide range of wild or semi wild (Birds Of Prey) bird species you would typically see around British and European woodlands, rivers, lakes and inland seashores. All of these Images have been taken in either a rural countryside or seaside setting. The use of a hide or some element of body and equipment camouflage has been necessary to capture some of the more timid birds.
All behavior is natural, having built up a level of mutual trust over many months or by photographing in a controlled environment. This has allowed unique aspects of their behavior to be photographed using natural sunlight to showcase their beauty and amazing colour.