- European Green Woodpecker (Picus viridis) An European Green Woodpecker balances precariously on a dilapidated wooden branch.
- Eurasian Jay (Garrulus glandarius) An Eurasian Jay displays nonchalantly having secured his prize.
- Great Spotted Woodpecker (Dendrocopos major) A Great Spotted Woodpecker looking magnificent, caught in an early morning sunbeam.
- Wren (Troglodytidae) A beautiful Wren bursts in to song bathed in warm summer sunlight.
- Eurasian Jay (Garrulus glandarius) An Eurasian Jay displays its head crest on a blistery summers day
- Wild Rabbit (Leporidae) A wild female rabbit reassures its young leveret.
- Adult European Robin (Erithacus rubecula) Adult European Robin posing on a wooden branch, isolated against a multicolored background.
- Eastern Gray Squirrel (Sciurus carolinensis) Eastern Gray Squirrel posturing on a wooden branch bathed in early evening sunlight.
- Wild Pigeon (Columbidae) A wild pigeon perched on a dilapidated tree stump in a woodland setting.
Woodland creatures covers a wide range of species from wild birds, "garden birds" living in the wild and wild or ferrule animals. All of these Images have been taken in either an ancient woodland or rural countryside setting. The use of a hide and carefully placed feeding stations has been necessary to capture some of the more timid birds.
All behavior is natural, having built up a level of mutual trust over many months. This has allowed unique aspects of their behavior to be photographed using natural sunlight to showcase their beauty and amazing colour.