- Wild Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes) A wild red fox peers intently, taking in its surrounding on a cold winter day.
- Wild Rabbit (Leporidae) A single wild rabbit catches the last of the warm summer evening sunlight.
- Male Ring-necked Pheasant (Phasianus colchicus) A male Ring-necked Pheasant announces his presence its breath visible in the cold winter air
- Juvenile European Robin (Erithacus rubecula) A fledgling European Robin poses proudly on a dilapidated wooden tree stump
- Wren (Troglodytidae) A fledgling Wren holds on tightly to the stem of a young blackberry bush.
- Adult European Robin (Erithacus rubecula) An adult Robin sings its heart out on a cold winters day
With the onset of digital technology, inspirational images come in many forms and guises. The majority of these are rarely achieved without overcoming some level of difficulty or requiring careful judgement. This is particularly true in the case of photographing wildlife, which can take a considerable amount of planning, time and patience. However, capturing the "Essence of Life" depicted in context with beautiful light can be
extremely rewarding. A wide and varied range of stock images Royalty Free (RF) and Rights Managed (RM) are available to purchase.
Commission work can be undertaken by email on request.